Home About Us CC's Education Adaptive Tasks GooglePlus Facebook TpT Instagram Pinterest Twitter BlogLovin Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Grocery Item Task Box


The grocery task box is something that can be adjusted to different learning levels. You can use the task as shown to simply match the products that are labeled on each shelf or you can make it more challenging by making up grocery lists that correspond to the items that you have chosen to print off. Make several lists, have student find the items already on the shelves, then have them add up their grocery bill. In order to do this, you will need to write a price for each item on the back of the printed out picture. As with all tasks, make sure and laminate before using so they will last.

2 comments:

  1. Diane, I love this activity. Is there a way to download it? My e-mail is hoszowsn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not Have this one available for download. I made it for the students in the last classroom I was in. I do however have similar items in my store. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Adaptive-Tasks-And-More/Search:grocery Just scroll under "products" to see the grocery related items I have available.

    ReplyDelete